St David’s Anglican Cathedral, Hobart, was designed by English architect George Frederick Bodley (1827-1907)
in 1865 in the Gothic Revival style, with further revisions in 1891. As the foundation stone for the Cloisters and Tower were not laid until 1892 they are likely to have been part of those revisions.However, Hobart architect Alan Cameron Walker (1864-1931) was also involved in their design. They were completed and consecrated in 1936. The Cloisters building links the cathedral to the tower and are topped by a crenelated parapet. The also feature buttresses, and lancet windows with blind arcading, tracery and stained glass.
For the artefacts inside the cloisters see http://ausmed.arts.uwa.edu.au/items/show/1160
For the cathedral tower see http://ausmed.arts.uwa.edu.au/items/show/1145
For the interior see http://ausmed.arts.uwa.edu.au/items/show/1198