Browse Items (3 total)

St David’s Anglican Cathedral, Hobart was designed by English architect George Frederick Bodley (1827-1907) in 1865 in the Gothic Revival style. The foundation stone was laid in 1868 by Prince Alfred, the Duke of Edinburgh, and the nave was…

Carr Villa Memorial Park is the largest cemetery in the Tasmanian city of Launceston. It features an impressive Entrance Chapel built in 1938 in the Gothic Revival style. The red brick building has pointed arch doorways and windows, buttresses, and…

The small brick chapel with a shingle roof on Brickendon Estate, near Longford, is dated by its stained glass windows to the 1850s. It is in the centre of the farm village and was built for the religious observances of the farm workers and their…