Browse Items (122 total)

Christ Church is in the centre of the Tasmanian town of Longford and was designed by Launceston-based architect Robert de Little. The Anglican church was built between 1839 and 1844, with the crenellation on the tower added in 1960 (the tower was…

St George’s Anglican Chapel is the chapel of St George’s College, a residential college for students attending The University of Western Australia in Perth. The foundation stone of the chapel was laid in 1928 by Archbishop Riley and the…

This photograph shows the exterior of the Lands Titles building found in Queen’s Square, Sydney. The building was designed by government architect Walter Liberty Vernon and was completed in 1908 as the Registrar-General’s Department. The building…

This photograph shows the exterior of the Lands Titles building found in Queen’s Square, Sydney. The building was designed by government architect Walter Liberty Vernon and was completed in 1908 as the Registrar-General’s Department. The building…

This photograph shows the exterior of the Lands Titles building found in Queen’s Square, Sydney. The building was designed by government architect Walter Liberty Vernon and was completed in 1908 as the Registrar-General’s Department. The building…

This photograph shows the exterior of the Lands Titles building found in Queen’s Square, Sydney. The building was designed by government architect Walter Liberty Vernon and was completed in 1908 as the Registrar-General’s Department. The building…

St Andrew’s Cathedral on George Street in central Sydney was consecrated in 1868, making it the oldest cathedral in Australia. The Anglican cathedral was designed by the English architect Edmund Blacket, who later became the colonial architect to…

Holy Trinity Anglican Church is in the northern Tasmanian city of Launceston. The church was designed by local architect Alexander North (1858-1945) and consecrated in 1902. The brick building is in the Gothic Revival style and features numerous…