Browse Items (14 total)

Image of Stella Maris College in Geraldton. The purpose-built college for the Geraldton Presentation Sisters was completed in 1912, after the foundation stone had been laid by Bishop William Kelly in 1911. The building was designed by Mother Brigid…

A wood engraving from March 1888 by Samuel Calvert of Queen's College at the University of Victoria. An accompanying article in the Melbourne newspaper The Illustrated Australian News reported on the opening ceremony for the new college.…

A photograph of the entrance to St. George's College. The residential college is opposite the University of Western Australia and was the first permanent residential college built at the present university site. The college was built by the Church of…

This photograph of a replica medieval monastery was featured in Melbourne newspaper The Argus in 1937. It was constructed by student teachers at the Teachers Training College as part of an exhibition of works, and was designed as a modelling task for…