Browse Items (3 total)

This East Window is in St Andrew’s Church of England (Anglican) in the small Tasmanian town of Westbury. The window is above the altar and reredos in the Sanctuary of the Gothic Revival church. The Sanctuary was completed in 1888 and…

St Andrew’s Church of England (Anglican) is opposite the Village Green in the small Tasmanian town of Westbury. The foundation stone was laid in 1836 by Lieutenant George Arthur (1784-1854) and the sandstone brick church was first used in 1841.…

Holy Trinity Catholic Church is in the small Tasmanian town of Westbury. The building of the bluestone church began in 1869 under the direction of the town’s first resident Catholic priest, Father James Hogan (1825-1899), who had arrived in 1850.…