This East Window is in St Andrew’s Church of England (Anglican) in the small Tasmanian town of Westbury. The window is above the altar and reredos in the Sanctuary of the Gothic Revival church. The Sanctuary was completed in 1888 and consecrated in 1890 from a design by architect William Henry Clayton (1823-1877). The large pointed arch stained glass window with tracery is made up of three lancet windows.
For more of the interior see http://ausmed.arts.uwa.edu.au/items/show/1186
For the exterior see http://ausmed.arts.uwa.edu.au/items/show/1178