The Mowbray campus of the Launceston Church Grammar School in Launceston, Tasmanian, has a number of buildings of different eras with medieval features. These include the administration building whose foundation stone was laid by Prime Minister Stanley Melbourne Bruce (1883-1967) in 1923, and the more recent Henrietta Cooper Music School and the small corner tower. All of these buildings feature buttresses and rounded Tudor, or four-centred, arch doorways, and the buttresses of the corner tower continue to form crenellation, whilst the corner buttress at the entrance to the administration building ends in a pointed arch. The music school also has a bay window, a common feature of Gothic Revival architecture.
For more of the campus see http://ausmed.arts.uwa.edu.au/items/show/1234