St Mark’s Anglican Church is in the northern Tasmanian town of Deloraine. It was designed by William Henry Clayton (1823-1877) in the Gothic Revival style, in particular ‘Decorated’ or ‘Victorian Free’ Gothic. The foundation stone was laid in 1856 and the church was consecrated in 1860. In 1878 the chancel, sanctuary, north transept and rose window were added. The interior includes many Gothic features; particularly the carved rood screen from c. 1920 and the reredos wood panelling from 1895 in photograph one, both of which include prominent pointed arches in their design. The east and west pointed arch windows with tracery are both made up of four lancet windows with stained glass. The stained glass in the east window (above the reredos) was made by Melbourne-based stained glass artist William Montgomery (1850-1927) in 1909. The choir stalls (in front of the rood screen) were designed by Alexander North (1858-1945) and installed in 1934.
For the exterior see http://ausmed.arts.uwa.edu.au/items/show/1183