This wood and tin bird cage is in the Gothic architectural style that was commonly employed on churches in Europe between the twelfth and sixteenth centuries. The body of the bird cage is four panels in the shape of pointed arch windows with tracery at the top. This is topped by a tower with another four windows, and a tall spire. The bird cage was created by Cameo Alpacas and Garden Art, a company run by Pearl Anderson and Elod Gunther and based in Woodbridge in southern Tasmania. The photograph was taken at the Tasmanian Craft Fair held in the town of Deloraine.
For more of their creations see http://ausmed.arts.uwa.edu.au/items/show/1185