St Luke the Physician’s Anglican Church is in the town of Richmond, Tasmania. The sandstone building was designed by architect John Lee Archer and built by convict labour. It was completed in 1836 and consecrated by Bishop Broughton in 1838. The clock came from St David’s Church in Hobart and was added to the tower in 1922. The building is primarily in the Romanesque style with semi-circular windows and entrance doorway, although the pointed arch stained glass window with tracery in the chancel is Gothic in style. Other medieval inspired features are the central tower and the two small solid towers at the rear, all with crenellation.
For the interior see http://ausmed.arts.uwa.edu.au/items/show/1124