Baptist City Church in the Tasmanian city of Launceston was built as Christ Church Congregational Church between 1883 and 1885. The brick and cement building was designed by Melbourne architects Grainger & D’Ebro. It is in the Gothic style and features buttresses, pointed arches on the windows and entrances, tracery on the central windows, a square tower with corner turrets and topped by a spire, lancet windows, and many small pinnacles. The building was purchased by the Baptist Church in 1983.
For their website see http://www.citybaptistchurch.net/somehist.htm