Browse Items (3 total)

The Ballarat City Fire Station on Sturt Street was designed by H.R. Caselli and built in 1860. The bluestone building features a prominent five-storey tower and crenellation. The fire station operated until the 1980s and is now owned by the Country…

A photograph of the former Fire Station, now a museum, in Murray Street, Perth. The limestone and tile station was designed by Cavanagh and Cavanagh and built in the early twentieth century. The building is an example of the Federation Romanesque…

A photograph of the former Fire Station, now a museum, in Murray Street, Perth. The limestone and tile station was designed by Cavanagh and Cavanagh and built in the early twentieth century. The building is an example of the Federation Romanesque…