Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Edward Samuel Pickard Bedford

DSCN9993 (2).JPG
The former St Mary’s Hospital is on the corner of Davey Street and Salamanca Place, at the rear of Parliament House, in Hobart, Tasmania. Designed by William Porden Kay (1809-1870), it was built as a private sixty bed hospital for Dr Edward…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2