Browse Items (5 total)

This former Bank of New South Wales building is on the corner of Broadway and Regent Streets in the inner city suburb of Chippendale. It was designed by architects Varney Parkes and James Bull Anderson and was built in 1894. The ornate brick building…

This former Bank of New South Wales building is on the corner of Broadway and Regent Streets in the inner city suburb of Chippendale. It was designed by architects Varney Parkes and James Bull Anderson and was built in 1894. The ornate brick building…

The current Sydney City Library building in Haymarket was built for the Commercial Banking Corporation of Sydney in 1875. The sandstone building on the corner of George and Hay Streets incorporates a number of architectural styles that can be traced…

Christ Church St Laurence Parish Hall is at 505 Pitt Street in the inner-city suburb of Haymarket in Sydney. The building also houses The Actors College of Theatre and Television. Originally the church school, the building was designed by John…

The former Mortuary Station is located behind Sydney’s Central Station in the inner-city suburb of Chippendale on Regent Street, after which it was renamed. The station was designed by James Barnet and completed in 1869. It was part of the Rookwood…