Browse Items (17 total)

St George’s Anglican Chapel is the chapel of St George’s College, a residential college for students attending The University of Western Australia in Perth. The foundation stone of the chapel was laid in 1928 by Archbishop Riley and the…

This memorial commemorating troops from Northern Tasmania who participated in the Boer War, referred to as the 'War in South Africa' on the monument, was erected in 1904. It can be found in City Park in the city of Launceston and was made by the…

This photograph is of the Church of the Immaculate Conception, also known as the Children’s Chapel and Loreto Chapel. The building is part of Loreto College in the rural Victorian town of Ballarat. The chapel was built between 1898 and 1902 and…

This photograph shows the guardhouse that was originally part of the entrance to Government House in the Royal Botanic Gardens, Sydney. The building was completed in 1848 and is thought to have been built by the Colonial Architect Mortimer Lewis. The…

This photograph is of the Church of the Immaculate Conception, also known as the Children’s Chapel and Loreto Chapel. The building is part of Loreto College in the rural Victorian town of Ballarat. The chapel was built between 1898 and 1902 and…

This photograph is of the Church of the Immaculate Conception, also known as the Children’s Chapel and Loreto Chapel. The building is part of Loreto College in the rural Victorian town of Ballarat. The chapel was built between 1898 and 1902 and…

The photograph shows a building at the former Hutchins School in Hobart, Tasmania. Although this building is sympathetic to the main 1849 building on the site designed by William Archer, this building was a later addition and does not feature in an…

The Masonic Club of Tasmania is one of a number of heritage buildings along Hobart’s Macquarie Street. It was originally built as Hutchins School between 1847 and 1849, and was designed by the Tasmanian-born architect William Archer. The bluestone…