Holy Trinity Anglican Church is in the northern Tasmanian city of Launceston. The church is used for the traditional Anglo-Catholic version of the Anglican Church. The church, designed by local architect Alexander North (1858-1945), was dedicated in 1898 and consecrated in 1902. It replaced an earlier building designed by the convict architect James Blackburn. The current brick building is in the Gothic Revival style and features numerous towers, lancet windows, a spire, rounded chapels, blind arcading, relief sculptures, and a rose window.
The church website is at: http://www.holytrinitylaunceston.org/