Holy Trinity Anglican Church is in the northern Tasmanian city of Launceston. The church was designed by local architect Alexander North (1858-1945) and consecrated in 1902. The brick building is in the Gothic Revival style and features numerous relief sculptures around the exterior of the church. These include foliage, grotesque winged creatures, and a lion holding a heraldic shield.
The church website is at: http://www.holytrinitylaunceston.org/
For other external photographs see