Cardinal Cerretti Chapel is part of St Patrick’s Seminary on Darley Street in the Sydney suburb of Manly. The chapel opened in 1935 and was designed by Hennessy, Hennessy and Co. It is in Gothic style and features pointed arched windows and flying buttresses at the rear of the building. The Seminary closed in 1995 due to a lack of students (seminarians) and it is now the International College of Management. Cardinal Cerretti Chapel is still available for weddings. The photograph shows the flying buttresses at the rear of the building.
The chapel is named after Cardinal Cerretti, the first Apostolic Delegate (diplomatic representative of the Vatican) in Australia.
For more on the chapel see http://www.sydneycatholic.org/works/cerretti/history.shtml