The Catholic Church of the Apostles is in the Tasmanian city of Launceston. The foundation stone was laid in 1864 by Tasmania’s first catholic Bishop, Robert William Willson (1794-1866). The foundation stone for the tower and spire were laid by Cardinal Patrick Francis Moran (1830-1911), Archbishop of Sydney, in 1889. The main church building was completed in 1866 and is made of dolerite with freestone dressing. It is in the Gothic Revival style with a square tower topped by a spire, lancet windows with tracery and stained glass, buttresses, and pointed arch doorways.
For the interior see http://ausmed.arts.uwa.edu.au/items/show/1204
For the altar see http://ausmed.arts.uwa.edu.au/items/show/1207