St Andrewâ€™s Presbyterian Church, Manly, Sydney.
Arched windows, bell tower, blind arcade, gargoyle, Manly, New South Wales, NSW, Presbyterian Church, Romanesque, Romanesque Revival, St Andrewâ€™s Presbyterian Church, semi-circular arch, John Sulman, Sydney, tower, saints, saint, St. Andrew, Saint Andrew, St Andrew
This image shows St Andrewâ€™s Presbyterian Church on Raglan Road in the Sydney suburb of Manly. The building was designed by John Sulman in the Romanesque style and was completed in 1890. The carved white sandstone building features a prominent bell tower with gargoyles, semi-circular arched windows and blind arcading, and a porch with an arched entrance.
5 February 2012
Still Image Item Type Metadata
Digital Photograph; JPEG