St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church porch, Manly, Sydney.

Dublin Core

Title

St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church porch, Manly, Sydney.

Subject

Arched windows, bell tower, blind arcade, gargoyle, Manly, New South Wales, NSW, porch, Presbyterian Church, Romanesque, Romanesque Revival, saints, saint, St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, semi-circular arch, John Sulman, Sydney, tower, Saint Andrew, St. Andrew, St Andrew

Description

This photograph shows the porch of St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church on Raglan Road in the Sydney suburb of Manly. The building was designed by John Sulman in the Romanesque revival style and was completed in 1890. The porch has a decorated semi-circular arch supported by columns with decorated capitals. The church is entered through a semi-circular arched door in a semi-circular arched doorway.

Creator

McLeod, Shane

Date

5 February 2012

Rights

No Copyright

Format

Digital Photograph; JPEG

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Digital Photograph; JPEG

Files

Citation

“St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church porch, Manly, Sydney.,” Medievalism in Australian Cultural Memory, accessed May 17, 2021, https://ausmed.arts.uwa.edu.au/items/show/1006.