Browse Items (3 total)

The former St Peter’s Catholic Church is in the small Tasmanian town of Kempton. The foundation stone for the red brick church was laid by Monsignor Gilleran in 1918 and the building was completed in 1923. St Peter’s was designed by architect…

St Peter’s Church is a stone Anglican church in the Tasmanian town of Oatlands. The church was designed by architects John Lee Archer and Robert de Little and building commenced in 1838. The building is in the Gothic Revival style and features…

An image of the East Window in the Great Hall at Sydney Girls Grammar School (SGEGGS) in Darlinghurst, Sydney. The window was originally installed in St Peter’s church in 1867, but the church has since been incorporated into the School Hall. It is…