Browse Items (8 total)

St Andrew’s Anglican Church was built in 1871 using bricks from an earlier demolished church on the site, and it was consecrated in May 1872. St Andrew’s was built in the Gothic Revival style, including buttresses, lancet windows, and a square…

Wesley Church is in the central Perth CBD and was designed in the Gothic style by Richard Roach Jewell for the local Methodist congregation and it opened in 1870. Additions were made in 1880, with further additions and alterations made by the…

The New Church on Adelaide Terrace in the Perth CBD was designed by Richard Spinney and consecrated on February 25, 1940. The small stone church was built in the Inter-War Gothic style and features a bell tower, buttresses, a small porch, and…

The Gledden Building is in the Perth CBD and was designed by architect Harold Boas. It was built in 1937 and 1938, and is named after Robert Gledden who had gifted the land that the building is on to The University of Western Australia in 1927. The…