Browse Items (2 total)

St Andrew’s Anglican Church is in the town of Carrick in northern Tasmania. The church was transformed from a schoolhouse by Thomas Reibey of Hadspen in 1845, who became its first minister and was later succeeded by his brother. The tower was added…

The Anglican Church of the Good Shepherd is in the town of Hadspen, Tasmania. Archdeacon Thomas Reibey of Hadspen had the plans for the church drawn up by W.G. & E. Habershon of London and the foundation stone was laid in 1868. Reibey was largely…