Browse Items (3 total)

This poster advertises two performances of Henry Purcell’s ‘King Arthur’ by the Evandale Village Singers in late October 2012 at St Andrew’s Anglican Church in Evandale. Henry Purcell’s ‘King Arthur’ is a…

St Andrew’s Anglican Church was built in 1871 using bricks from an earlier demolished church on the site, and it was consecrated in May 1872. St Andrew’s was built in the Gothic Revival style, including buttresses, lancet windows, and a square…

The Water Tower in the Tasmanian town of Evandale was part of the Evandale Water Supply Scheme designed by Robert Gould. The 12 metre high tower opened in 1896 and was in operation until 1968. The brick water tower has the appearance of a fortified…