St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, Manly, Sydney.

Dublin Core

Title

St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, Manly, Sydney.

Subject

arched windows, bell tower, blind arcade, gargoyle, Manly, New South Wales, NSW, Presbyterian Church, Romanesque, Romanesque Revival, St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, semi-circular arches, John Sulman, Sydney, tower, St. Andrew, Saint Andrew, St Andrew

Description

An image of St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church on Raglan Road in the Sydney suburb of Manly. The building was designed by John Sulman in the Romanesque Revival style and was completed in 1890. The carved white sandstone building features a prominent bell tower with gargoyles, semi-circular arched windows and blind arcading, and a porch with an arched entrance.

Creator

McLeod, Shane

Date

05 February 2012

Rights

No Copyright

Format

Digital Photograph; JPEG

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Digital Photograph; JPEG

Files

Citation

“St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, Manly, Sydney.,” Medievalism in Australian Cultural Memory, accessed March 28, 2017, http://ausmed.arts.uwa.edu.au/items/show/1113.