Browse Items (82 total)

This image shows St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church on Raglan Road in the Sydney suburb of Manly. The building was designed by John Sulman in the Romanesque style and was completed in 1890. The carved white sandstone building features a prominent bell…

St Andrew’s Cathedral on George Street in central Sydney was consecrated in 1868, making it the oldest cathedral in Australia. The Anglican cathedral was designed by the English architect Edmund Blacket, who later became the colonial architect to…

St Andrew’s Cathedral on George Street in central Sydney was consecrated in 1868, making it the oldest cathedral in Australia. The Anglican cathedral was designed by the English architect Edmund Blacket, who later became the colonial architect to…

St Andrew’s Cathedral on George Street in central Sydney was consecrated in 1868, making it the oldest cathedral in Australia. The Anglican cathedral was designed by the English architect Edmund Blacket, who later became the colonial architect to…

An image of St Mary’s Anglican Church, located in the City of Busselton in the south-west of Western Australia. Building of the church began in 1844 and it was consecrated in 1848, possibly making it the oldest stone church in the state. The…

St Andrew’s Cathedral on George Street in central Sydney was consecrated in 1868, making it the oldest cathedral in Australia. The Anglican cathedral was designed by the English architect Edmund Blacket, who later became the colonial architect to…

St Andrew’s Cathedral on George Street in central Sydney was consecrated in 1868, making it the oldest cathedral in Australia. The Anglican cathedral was designed by the English architect Edmund Blacket, who later became the colonial architect to…

St Andrew’s Congregational Church, is on Darling Street in the Sydney suburb of Balmain. Designed by architects Goold and Field, the church was completed in 1855 and was built with local stone in the Decorated Gothic style. The exterior features…