Browse Items (32 total)

This photograph shows the porch of St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church on Raglan Road in the Sydney suburb of Manly. The building was designed by John Sulman in the Romanesque revival style and was completed in 1890. The porch has a decorated…

St Peter’s Church is a stone Anglican church in the Tasmanian town of Oatlands. The church was designed by architects John Lee Archer and Robert de Little and building commenced in 1838. The building is in the Gothic Revival style and features…

St Paul’s Church is a small stone Catholic church in the Tasmanian town of Oatlands. The church was designed by the English architect Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin in 1843 and constructed in 1850-1. It opened on February 25, 1851. The church…

These two photographs are of a house with the appearance of a castle on Invermay Road in the Launceston suburb of Invermay. The house features extensive crenellation on both the main house and extensions, an entry porch, and lancet windows which were…

These two photographs show the entrance to St Patrick's Cathedral in Melbourne, Victoria. The elaborate porch has an arched entrance and includes sculptures of human heads as well as a tracery grill. St Patrick’s Catholic Cathedral was designed…

St Patrick’s Catholic Cathedral was designed by English-born architect William Wardell and incorporated parts of an earlier church on the site. Although the foundation stone was laid in 1858, the cathedral was not consecrated until 1897, and…

Perth Boy’s School is in the central Perth CBD and was designed in the Gothic style by William Sandford, with the plans drawn by Richard Roach Jewell. The building opened in 1854, with extensions in the 1860s. Conservation and interpretation works…

The New Church on Adelaide Terrace in the Perth CBD was designed by Richard Spinney and consecrated on February 25, 1940. The small stone church was built in the Inter-War Gothic style and features a bell tower, buttresses, a small porch, and…