Browse Items (37 total)

The current Government House of Tasmania, the third in Hobart, was designed by the Director of Public Works William Porden Kay and built between 1855 and 1857 in the Gothic Revival style. Governor Henry Fox Young took up residence on January 2, 1858.…

This image shows St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church on Raglan Road in the Sydney suburb of Manly. The building was designed by John Sulman in the Romanesque style and was completed in 1890. The carved white sandstone building features a prominent bell…

This photograph shows the porch of St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church on Raglan Road in the Sydney suburb of Manly. The building was designed by John Sulman in the Romanesque revival style and was completed in 1890. The porch has a decorated…

This photograph shows the exterior of the Lands Titles building found in Queen’s Square, Sydney. The building was designed by government architect Walter Liberty Vernon and was completed in 1908 as the Registrar-General’s Department. The building…

British Medical Association House is located on Macquarie Street, Sydney. The building was completed in 1930 and was designed by Australian architects Joseph Charles Fowell and Kenneth McConnel. The building is in the Art Deco style and features six…

This photograph shows the exterior of the Lands Titles building found in Queen’s Square, Sydney. The building was designed by government architect Walter Liberty Vernon and was completed in 1908 as the Registrar-General’s Department. The building…

British Medical Association House is located on Macquarie Street, Sydney. The building was completed in 1930 and was designed by Australian architects Joseph Charles Fowell and Kenneth McConnel. The building is in the Art Deco style and features six…

This photograph shows the exterior of the Lands Titles building found in Queen’s Square, Sydney. The building was designed by government architect Walter Liberty Vernon and was completed in 1908 as the Registrar-General’s Department. The building…