Browse Items (2 total)

Christ Church is in the centre of the Tasmanian town of Longford and was designed by Launceston-based architect Robert de Little. The Anglican church was built between 1839 and 1844, with the crenellation on the tower added in 1960 (the tower was…

St. Andrew's Uniting Church in Campbell Town, Tasmania, was built in 1847 as a Presbyterian Church. It is in the Victorian Gothic Revival style complete with an iron gabled roof, castellated parapet, clock mouldings, lancet windows, and a square…