Browse Items (23 total)

St Werburgh’s Chapel is located on a farm close to the Western Australian town of Mount Barker. The chapel was built on the property of George Egerton-Warburton and was consecrated in 1874. The building was made of local materials and is in the…

Cardinal Cerretti Chapel is part of St Patrick’s Seminary on Darley Street in the Sydney suburb of Manly. The chapel opened in 1935 and was designed by Hennessy, Hennessy and Co. It is in Gothic style and features pointed arched windows and…

An image of 'Camelot Castle’ in the Adelaide Hills. The building has functioned as a hotel and wedding venue since 1972 and is described on their website as a ‘medieval themed complex’, and ‘a medieval Castle in…

An image of 'Camelot Castle’ in the Adelaide Hills. The building has functioned as a hotel and wedding venue since 1972 and is described on their website as a ‘medieval themed complex’, and ‘a medieval Castle in the …

‘Camelot Castle’ in the Adelaide Hills. The building has functioned as a hotel and wedding venue since 1972 and is described on their website as a ‘medieval themed complex’, and ‘a medieval Castle in the heart of…

Image of ‘Camelot Castle’ in the Adelaide Hills. The building has functioned as a hotel and wedding venue since 1972 and is described on their website as a ‘medieval themed complex’, and ‘a medieval Castle in the …

Real estate listing for ‘Camelot Castle’ at Lot 52 Lobethal Road, Basket Range in the Adelaide Hills. The building has functioned as a hotel and wedding venue since 1972. The 3000 square metre building is named after the fictitious castle of King…