Browse Items (30 total)

A close up image of the bell tower of St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church on Raglan Road in the Sydney suburb of Manly. The building was designed by John Sulman in the Romanesque Revival style and was completed in 1890. The carved white sandstone…

An image of St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church on Raglan Road in the Sydney suburb of Manly. The building was designed by John Sulman in the Romanesque Revival style and was completed in 1890. The carved white sandstone building features a prominent…

The small brick chapel with a shingle roof on Brickendon Estate, near Longford, is dated by its stained glass windows to the 1850s. It is in the centre of the farm village and was built for the religious observances of the farm workers and their…

Grindelwald is a Swiss-inspired town created by Roelf Voss in northern Tasmania, and is home to the Tamar Valley Resort. The town includes the Swiss Village, opened in 1985. The complex includes a small traditional chapel on the banks of the man-made…

This image shows St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church on Raglan Road in the Sydney suburb of Manly. The building was designed by John Sulman in the Romanesque style and was completed in 1890. The carved white sandstone building features a prominent bell…

This photograph shows the porch of St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church on Raglan Road in the Sydney suburb of Manly. The building was designed by John Sulman in the Romanesque revival style and was completed in 1890. The porch has a decorated…

St Werburgh’s Chapel is located on a farm close to the Western Australian town of Mount Barker. The chapel was built on the property of George Egerton-Warburton and was consecrated in 1874. The building was made of local materials and is in the…

St Werburgh’s Chapel is located on a farm close to the Western Australian town of Mount Barker. The chapel was built on the property of George Egerton-Warburton and was consecrated in 1874. The building was made of local materials and is in the…