Browse Items (6 total)

This East Window is in St Andrew’s Church of England (Anglican) in the small Tasmanian town of Westbury. The window is above the altar and reredos in the Sanctuary of the Gothic Revival church. The Sanctuary was completed in 1888 and…

St Mark’s Anglican Church is in the northern Tasmanian town of Deloraine. It was designed by William Henry Clayton (1823-1877) in the Gothic Revival style, in particular ‘Decorated’ or ‘Victorian Free’ Gothic. The…

St Mark’s Anglican Church is in the northern Tasmanian town of Deloraine. It was designed by William Henry Clayton (1823-1877) in the Gothic Revival style, in particular ‘Decorated’ or ‘Victorian Free’ Gothic. The…

St Andrew’s Church of England (Anglican) is opposite the Village Green in the small Tasmanian town of Westbury. The foundation stone was laid in 1836 by Lieutenant George Arthur (1784-1854) and the sandstone brick church was first used in 1841.…

One of two photographs of the former Chalmers Presbyterian Church in Launceston. The church was built in Gothic Revival style in 1859 (the first service was in January 1860) and was designed by architect William Henry Clayton (1823-1877). It was…

One of two photographs of the former Chalmers Presbyterian Church in Launceston. The church was built in Gothic Revival style in 1859 (the first service was in January 1860) and was designed by architect William Henry Clayton (1823-1877). It was…