Browse Items (2 total)

St Andrew’s Anglican Church is in the town of Carrick in northern Tasmania. The church was transformed from a schoolhouse by Thomas Reibey of Hadspen in 1845, who became its first minister and was later succeeded by his brother. The tower was added…

St Andrew’s Anglican Church was built in 1871 using bricks from an earlier demolished church on the site, and it was consecrated in May 1872. St Andrew’s was built in the Gothic Revival style, including buttresses, lancet windows, and a square…