Browse Items (5 total)

This East Window is in St Andrew’s Church of England (Anglican) in the small Tasmanian town of Westbury. The window is above the altar and reredos in the Sanctuary of the Gothic Revival church. The Sanctuary was completed in 1888 and…

The interior of St Andrew’s Church of England (Anglican) in the small Tasmanian town of Westbury continues the Gothic Revival style of its exterior. The nave was designed by the convict architect James Blackburn (1803-1854) in 1840-02. Of…

This memorial board of the ‘St Andrews Memorial Endowment Roll’ is in St Andrew’s Church of England (Anglican) in the small Tasmanian town of Westbury. It was carved by the Tasmanian woodcarver Ellen Nora Payne (1865-1962) of…

St Andrew’s Church of England (Anglican) is opposite the Village Green in the small Tasmanian town of Westbury. The foundation stone was laid in 1836 by Lieutenant George Arthur (1784-1854) and the sandstone brick church was first used in 1841.…

This poster advertises two performances of Henry Purcell’s ‘King Arthur’ by the Evandale Village Singers in late October 2012 at St Andrew’s Anglican Church in Evandale. Henry Purcell’s ‘King Arthur’ is a…