Browse Items (19 total)

A close up image of the bell tower of St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church on Raglan Road in the Sydney suburb of Manly. The building was designed by John Sulman in the Romanesque Revival style and was completed in 1890. The carved white sandstone…

An image of St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church on Raglan Road in the Sydney suburb of Manly. The building was designed by John Sulman in the Romanesque Revival style and was completed in 1890. The carved white sandstone building features a prominent…

This image shows St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church on Raglan Road in the Sydney suburb of Manly. The building was designed by John Sulman in the Romanesque style and was completed in 1890. The carved white sandstone building features a prominent bell…

This photograph shows the porch of St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church on Raglan Road in the Sydney suburb of Manly. The building was designed by John Sulman in the Romanesque revival style and was completed in 1890. The porch has a decorated…

St Andrew’s Cathedral on George Street in central Sydney was consecrated in 1868, making it the oldest cathedral in Australia. The Anglican cathedral was designed by the English architect Edmund Blacket, who later became the colonial architect to…

St Andrew’s Cathedral on George Street in central Sydney was consecrated in 1868, making it the oldest cathedral in Australia. The Anglican cathedral was designed by the English architect Edmund Blacket, who later became the colonial architect to…

St Andrew’s Cathedral on George Street in central Sydney was consecrated in 1868, making it the oldest cathedral in Australia. The Anglican cathedral was designed by the English architect Edmund Blacket, who later became the colonial architect to…

St Andrew’s Cathedral on George Street in central Sydney was consecrated in 1868, making it the oldest cathedral in Australia. The Anglican cathedral was designed by the English architect Edmund Blacket, who later became the colonial architect to…