Browse Items (16 total)

The Blue Place is a community hall housed in a former Presbyterian Church in the small Tasmanian town of Kempton. The timber church was built in 1886 on land donated by James Hadden (d. 1911), whose mother Jane had been a Presbyterian convict…

A close up image of the bell tower of St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church on Raglan Road in the Sydney suburb of Manly. The building was designed by John Sulman in the Romanesque Revival style and was completed in 1890. The carved white sandstone…

An image of St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church on Raglan Road in the Sydney suburb of Manly. The building was designed by John Sulman in the Romanesque Revival style and was completed in 1890. The carved white sandstone building features a prominent…

This image shows St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church on Raglan Road in the Sydney suburb of Manly. The building was designed by John Sulman in the Romanesque style and was completed in 1890. The carved white sandstone building features a prominent bell…

This photograph shows the porch of St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church on Raglan Road in the Sydney suburb of Manly. The building was designed by John Sulman in the Romanesque revival style and was completed in 1890. The porch has a decorated…

A view of a traceried gothic window at Scot’s Church on Collins Street in central Melbourne. Above the window, an arcade of lancet arches lines the gable. A number of other slender lancet windows and examples of decorative blind tracery are…

A view of a traceried gothic window at Scot’s Church on Collins Street in central Melbourne. Above the window, an arcade of lancet arches lines the gable. A number of other slender lancet windows and examples of decorative blind tracery are…

A view of Scot’s Church located on Collins Street in central Melbourne. The church was built in a decorated Gothic Revival style to the design of architectural firm Reed & Barnes. It is constructed from Barrabool Hills freestone with sandstone…