Browse Items (2 total)

The Uniting Church in Hadspen, Tasmania, was built as a Wesleyan chapel in 1874, and became a Methodist church in 1924. The chapel was probably designed by Mr Monds, described as the ‘clerk of the works’ in a newspaper article in The…

The Anglican Church of the Good Shepherd is in the town of Hadspen, Tasmania. Archdeacon Thomas Reibey of Hadspen had the plans for the church drawn up by W.G. & E. Habershon of London and the foundation stone was laid in 1868. Reibey was largely…