Browse Items (311 total)

An image of the Catholic Education Centre on Ruislip Street in West Leederville, an inner-city suburb of Perth, Western Australia. The buildings that make up the Catholic Education Centre were once known as the Home Of The Good Shepherd and were run…

An image of the abandoned Catholic church of St. Malachy in Gooloogong, New South Wales. It was featured on the Facebook site for the Medieval Shoppe, who design historical replicas of swords, armour and other weapons.

The church, which fell out…

An image of the interior of the abandoned Catholic church of St. Malachy in Gooloogong, New South Wales. It shows the apse at the rear of the church, entered through a pointed arch doorway. The image is featured on the Facebook site for the Medieval…

An image of a replica of a medieval halberd. The image was taken at the abandoned Catholic church of St. Malachy in Gooloogong, New South Wales. It was featured on the Facebook site for the Medieval Shoppe, who design historical replicas of swords,…

An image of the abandoned Catholic church of St. Malachy in Gooloogong, New South Wales. It was featured on the Facebook site for the Medieval Shoppe, who design historical replicas of swords, armour and other weapons.

The church, which fell out…

An image of the abandoned Catholic church of St. Malachy in Gooloogong, New South Wales. It was featured on the Facebook site for the Medieval Shoppe, who design historical replicas of swords, armour and other weapons.

The church, which fell out…

The Blue Place is a community hall housed in a former Presbyterian Church in the small Tasmanian town of Kempton. The timber church was built in 1886 on land donated by James Hadden (d. 1911), whose mother Jane had been a Presbyterian convict…

St Mary’s Church of England (now Anglican) is in the small Tasmanian town of Kempton. The foundation stone for the sandstone church was laid in 1839 and it opened in 1844. It is thought that the church was designed by the convict architect James…