Browse Items (12 total)

Image of Stella Maris College in Geraldton. The purpose-built college for the Geraldton Presentation Sisters was completed in 1912, after the foundation stone had been laid by Bishop William Kelly in 1911. The building was designed by Mother Brigid…

Image of Stella Maris College in Geraldton. The purpose-built college for the Geraldton Presentation Sisters was completed in 1912, after the foundation stone had been laid by Bishop William Kelly in 1911. The building was designed by Mother Brigid…

An image of Stella Maris College in Geraldton. The purpose-built college for the Geraldton Presentation Sisters was completed in 1912, after the foundation stone had been laid by Bishop William Kelly in 1911. The building was designed by Mother…

St Francis Xavier Church in Geraldton, Western Australia, designed by Monsignor John Cyril Hawes, has a mixture of Romanesque and Spanish mission style architecture. The first stone was laid in 1916, but the cathedral was not completed until…