Browse Items (2 total)

St Andrew’s Church of England (Anglican) is opposite the Village Green in the small Tasmanian town of Westbury. The foundation stone was laid in 1836 by Lieutenant George Arthur (1784-1854) and the sandstone brick church was first used in 1841.…

St Andrew’s Anglican Church is in the town of Carrick in northern Tasmania. The church was transformed from a schoolhouse by Thomas Reibey of Hadspen in 1845, who became its first minister and was later succeeded by his brother. The tower was added…